Public Consultation and preparing the “Green Book“
The Committee for Advancement of Healthcare System at the Ministry of Health of Macedonia, FYR – a member, HEPA MACEDONIA
- Agenda for the Subcommittee A “Good governance and stewardship”
– Points of the Agenda: National needs assessment: Behavioural risk factors, Physical/sports activities,
National Institute of Sports Medicine, Preventive and clinical nutrition;
– Points of the Agenda: The role of local self-government in healthcare;
– Points of the Agenda: Health Academy within Public Health Institute: training, research, medical map
- Agenda for the Subcommittee B “Healthcare services”
Points of the Agenda: “Physical/sports activities – health services in the register of the Health Insurance Fund”
- Agenda for the Subcommittee C “Healthcare financing”
Points of the Agenda: Reforms of Fiscal policy: “Undirect VAT: Food tax”.
- Agenda for the Subcommittee E “Protection of the right of patients”.
Points of the Agenda: “Food labeling and health claims”, informing the patients – food consumers.
- List of info contributions – 3 submissions:
– WHO CINDI – Community and Primary Care Based Prevention in RM, 2002-2007
– HEPA and Public Health Institute of Sport Medicine in Macedonia, 1965-2007
– Vera Simovska – CINDI Health Monitor Survey Macedonia 2002.